Monday 25 July 2011

ups and downs

Hi everyone

Its been a rollercoaster ride recently regarding my health. 

I recently had food posioning and was admitted to hospital where they kept me in for 4 days. The plus side I lost about 10 pounds in weight the bad side it left me in an awful lot of pain. I was sent home with liquid morphine on top of my regular medication. After being discharged I had to go to see my gp who sent me for a ultra sound scan. You forget how uncomfortable these are lol desperate for the toilet I was wriggling round the chair in the waiting room thinking any minute there will be a puddle lol. They were very thorough even did an internal scan which was awful. There was a plus side tho, they let me go toilet first which made the whole thing alot easier lol. Then came the waiting for the results...... I hate waiting for results.
The results was not what I had expected. I thought it was going to be gall stones but the answer I got was Polycystic Ovaries. Now the waiting begins yet again....... well not as bad as it seems. As I am writing this my appointment as arrived and I'm being seen in August so very pleased with that. Now to see what happens next.


I did have some good news on the health front. The pain management clinic have decided I am able to control the pain as much as poss so have discharged me. I can go back to them if I need to but they said it would be better for me to get on with my life rather than keep going there to which I couldnt agree more.


We had a lovely weekend away. We went to a place called Heacham. It was fab even tho most of the weekend was spent getting soaked due to our beautiful summer weather lol. We did manage to make it to the beach on 2 of the days so that was fab. We visited Hunstanton and Cromer. We must have walked miles but enjoyed every minute of it. I wasn't well on the sat nite and ended up going bed early but it couldn't be helped.
Yasmin entertained us most of the weekend hee hee she had won a football on the first day and everyone teased her all weekend with it pmsl even video'ed her sulking and chasing Keanna and put it on facebook hee hee. We let the girls go off for alot of the time and spend their pocket money which they enjoyed. 
Whilst on the beach on the sunday morning I discovered Kite Surfing. Its mad. Me and Charlie stood there for ages watching these guys surfing. They did stunts and made it all look so easy. I had never seen or heard of it before. Then we seen the Kite Surfing competition in Hunstanton. I could have stayed and watched them all day. 


Its my last week off work, back to it next monday. I may have some fab news about work soon but not saying anything on here yet lol


Yasmin turned 16 last friday which made me feel very old lol. She is going college in september. I also have no kids left in primary school now as Keanna moves up to New college in september. Theres going to be alot of changes in septamber in this house lol 




Well its my birthday in a few weeks so hoping to be well enough to go out and celebrate in style. Out this weekend as a practice run so we will see lol. The outfit will depend on whether I am having a preggers day or not as you can see from the pics. No idea why this is happening but its everytime I eat something. With me who knows what else is wrong its easier to say whats not wrong with me these days pmsl



Anyway thats enough from me, Marv says its sounds like I've been writing war and peace ha ha ha ha 


Take care all
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment