Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hospitals

Why is hospitals are either rd hot or freezing????
I'm sat here watching my daughter sleep freezing my butt off (that's alot of butt freezing going on). I've got my coat wrapped round me n I'm still cold bbbrrr if I don't warm up soon I'm icing her out of that bed n climbing into it poorly or not lol

However I am also thinking I am very lucky to be watching her sleep after seeing her in so much pain over the past few days. It breaks my heart to see one of my kids suffering n I can't make it better. If I could take the pain away I would. On the plus side she seems slightly better but we will see what happens tomorrow.

As many of you will know I have alot of experience when it comes to hospitals. It becomes a whole new experience when it's one of your kids in here. I am used to being the patience which after the past 2 days is a whole lot easier than being the relative. I can know appreciate more how Marv n the girls feel when I'm in here. Plus I can understand how Yasmin is feeling.
Let's hope she's out for the weekend so we can all relax and catch up on our sleep lol

I love my family more than anything in the world and it's times like this that make you appreciate what you have got. The last few years haven't been the easiest but together will can cope. I guess it shows what a strong unit we are.

Gosh aren't I being soft this morning lol right onto other things ....
16 weeks til the wedding arghhh so much to do.... The diet as gone out the window over the past few days but back on it when madam gets home.


Well I think I have become quite annoying on twitter today and GOOD I want to be. If the past few days have shown me anything its how important our kids are. Now I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a child. The worse pain ever and yet some people refuse to tell the truth n help a parent move on. Yes I refer to Kevin Williams mum.
All she wants is the truth yet she's had to fight for years to try and get it. Surely it's just the right thing to do???? Too many people trying to save their own skins are causing this woman and others like her to suffer endlessly. Please please please take time to sign the petition (link below) and help ease her and many other families suffering. The Hillsborough disaster is something many of us will never forget for one reason or another but let's show that together we can make a difference. Xxxx

https://twitter.com/neilmellor33/status/159748172900601857

No comments:

Post a Comment