Tuesday 14 September 2010

Amazing how quick....

Isn't amazing how quickly your mood can change......
I'm waiting for the occy health lady to arrive, just recieved another email saying "thank you for your recent interest in the vacancy but.........." still feeling abit ill so you could say I was really feeling sorry for myself.

I then get a phonecall that changes everything.... as quick as that I'm on the top of the world. After a disappointing week it now looks like things are picking up.

I will reveal everything later after occy health have been and I know more about how things will be for me.


I can't wait to reveal my fantastic news altho yet again many people will not understand the value of this.

Maybe I'm not useless anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment